CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-03T22:01:36+00:002016 Kia Optima CRM Mitchell1 2021-07-03T22:01:36+00:00
- DISC ROTOR – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Replace Pads (if necessary). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Rear,Both Sides,w/EPB – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- Lubricate and check chassis. Change oil and oil filter. Check air filter and breather filter. Check all fluid levels and tire pressures.
- Remove wheel locks, missing key
- Brake LIGHT BULB left- Remove & Replace
Steve S. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/2/2021